In an environment where customer satisfaction means as much as successful execution of a project, effective customer support is a critical factor in keeping and maintaining happy and long term customers. In order to deliver high level customer service and support, your information infrastructure needs to empower your salespeople and support staff with the right information and the expediency to answer customer questions and resolve issues.
As a customer oriented software manufacturer, Streamline has taken a proactive approach to anticipating and preparing for your customer service and support requirements, and as such, offers its Customer Support Module, a component of the Direct Mail Management System (DMMS). This comprehensive customer support program is designed for both salespeople and support staff who require access to every transaction recorded on the system in relation to any job. With easy to use searching, viewing, scanning and listing capabilities, the Customer Support Module is driven by security access and clearance criteria that ensures information accessed is appropriate for the particular individual. Once in place, your customer support issues can be resolved quickly, effectively and securely throughout the organization.
Because much of the information in the enterprise is proprietary in nature, you don't want just anyone accessing sensitive data. For that reason, Customer Support Module is designed to give the system administrator flexibility in designating the levels of security and clearance for a particular user or groups of users. Due to the integrated and modular design of the DMMS, your administrator might want to limit a user to a single module, such as Job Scheduling, or enterprise-wide access that would include General Accounting. And because your organization is constantly changing, security clearances can be edited, added or deleted quickly and easily by the system administrator.
Powerful Searching and Viewing Capabilities
Most customer support questions can be answered with a single piece of information. The ability to identify, retrieve and view that information quickly is critical since the cost of the customer support call itself can be very expensive for both the customer and employee alike. For that reason, powerful searching and easy viewing capabilities are required to ensure that the right information is retrieved and communicated quickly to the customer. Since most questions revolve around specific jobs, Streamline Solutions has embedded searches by many variables including customer number or name, salesperson, purchase order, job number, quote number, job description and due date. Once retrieved, Customer Support Module's viewing features allows the support person to view on screen, print or fax actual copies of many items such as invoices, orders, packing slips directly form the screen. Additionally, because Customer Support is tightly integrated with all other DMMS modules, views of other ancillary information are also available, such as material or inventory that are reserved or due for a particular job, along with the status of all purchase orders. In this way, both the customer support representative and the customer can review information at the same time reducing ambiguity and confusion.
Accurate Note Recording
Your staff can document discussions with the client or send comments to a particular department or user on the system. This ensures that everyone in the enterprise associated with a particular job or project has the most recent information. These notes can be reviewed at any time, and can also be coded to display at certain program stages. For example, billing notes can be automatically displayed when the invoice is being prepared.
- Secure Clearance for Individuals or Groups
- Powerful Search and Viewing Capabilities
- Easy to Understand Comparison Screens
- Powerful Documenting and Intelligent Messaging
- View on screen, print or fax actual copies of invoices, purchase orders and packing slips directly from the workstation. (Faxing via a network fax card installation.)
- View all materials or inventory that are reserved or due for a particular job, along with the status of all purchase orders.
- Scan the customer's inventory and check current levels and availability.
- View the comparison between estimated and actual costs at any stage.
- Security protected access to a tool that shows current receivable balances along with work in process totals and payment history by client.
- Review customer postage deposits and available credit.
- List all transactions on a job by department, showing labor, materials, buyout, postage, spoilage, rework and customer alterations.
- View the actual work order on screen with details such as papers, sizes, ink colors, proof details and delivery instructions.