What is PrintStream’s Multi-Job Invoicing?
The PrintStream Multi-Job Invoicing Option was created to assist PrintStream users who have contractual agreements to bill their clients on a consolidated weekly or monthly arrangement. It may also be used to help those who, due to production timing or processing, prefer to subdivide "jobs" in to multiple smaller "jobs" and then prepare a single invoice for the customer.
PrintStream’s Multi-Job Invoicing allows you to consolidate multiple invoices and gain flexibility in the way you bill your clients.
This module can save significant amounts of clerical accounting time. It allows the user to consolidate many individual jobs into one invoice reducing the effort to bill perhaps dozens or even hundreds of single invoices. The result is the customer receives only one bill. Payments in return will be posted to one invoice rather than to many. The customer will appreciate the reduction in their workload as well as they would have to process all the individual invoices, job by job.
- Consolidates many individual jobs into one invoice
- Management reports continue to maintain job details
- Reduces Clerical time to Bill
- Inventory is filtered by and maintained at the plant/facility level.
- Reduces Clerical Time to Post Payments
- Increase Customer Satisfaction by Reduction of their clerical effort