What is PrintStream’s Multi-Company?
PrintStream’s multi-company software allows print, mail and fulfillment companies with multiple facilities with separate tax ids to operate independently on one database. Each company is recognized individually, yet is able to share job processing and job costing functionality.
Multi-Company provides the following advantages...
All companies operate from one Printstream database allowing for ease of IT administration and management. PrintStream’s multi-company software allows 1 job to be shared across multiple companies with auto-created inter-company transactions for job costing and billing. Each company in a multi-company environment tracks and reports all financial data individually for tax purposes.
- Run on one server, one database. Easier for IT staff to maintain.
- Security set by user and company level – so one user can have
- different security for each company.
- Customers and vendors can be shared between facilities.
- Job processing can be shared across multiple facilities.
- Each company shared on a job may generate an invoice to the
- customer for their respective services, or one invoice containing all
- companies involved on the job can be generated with the auto
- creation of inter-company transactions.
- Job postage reconciliation and postage fund transfers between
- companies enabled.
- Inventory, Purchasing, AR and AP processing tracked at the
- Company level.
- Inventory, Purchasing, AR, AP GL and Financial Statement
- reporting is performed at the Company level.
- Billing Worksheet can be generated at the Company level as well
- as between all companies when jobs are shared between