What is PrintStream’s Contract Pricing?
Contract Pricing is an estimating, order entry and invoicing tool designed for mail projects that have recurring orders. After the initial setup of a customer contract and master job templates, jobs are created quickly by entering quantities in a “statement jobs” program. An optional “icc prebill” module shows both actual and estimated activities and times for selection by the billing clerk. Invoice lines and prices link directly to an approved contract. Jobs can be pre-billed daily then consolidated for billing at month end.
Contract Pricing improves the speed, accuracy and quality of recurring mail projects.
The advantages of contract pricing include: rapid job creation for recurring “contractual” orders; greater billing accuracy, security and quality with pre-contracted pricing; more billing flexibility and speed with multiple invoicing options and customer friendly language; full compatibility with PrintStream shopfloor, inventory and other production and finance modules.
- A contract can be linked to multiple job templates for consolidated billing
- Quantities from multiple jobs can be aggregated for quantity price breaks
- Multiple activities on a job can be bundled and linked to one billing line item
- The contract pricing module also allows recurring monthly charges and minimum job charges
- Contract setup includes definition of an “icc code” that defines invoice format and billing address